Kids' Country Response to COVID-19
Keeping our community safe has been and always will be a top priority for Kids’ Country. As news about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, we wanted to take a moment to share some of the actions our organization is taking to help protect our children, families, staff and community.
Being a KCPartner gives us an opportunity to continue supporting the community with our services. Please contribute today. Click here to learn how.
Frequently asked questions
How has Kids’ Country reopened safely?
- Intake procedure: A mandatory pre-entry health screening for all staff and children. Anyone reporting COVID-19 symptoms or recent exposure to the virus will be asked to stay at home. All staff have been tested negative in order to return to work.
- Mandatory Employee COVID-19 Procedure Training completed by all staff before returning to work.
- Mandatory Employee COVID-19 tests prior to returning to work.
- Mandatory masks or face coverings worn by all children and staff.
- Limited attendance with stable groups consisting of 10 children plus 1-2 adults.
- Requiring all children to maintain physical distance of at least six feet between one another.
- Individual materials for each child to prevent sharing of toys and other materials
- Requiring children to wash their hands frequently before and after leaving the room.
- Helpful signage and floor decals to promote mask-wearing, hand washing, and physical distancing.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of tables, public spaces, toys, outside equipment, outside rec. toys and restrooms throughout the day. Disinfectant used: E-23 (Buckeye Eco® Neutral Disinfectant E-23 is a multipurpose, neutral pH, broad-spectrum germicidal detergent designed for use in hospital, healthcare and industrial settings at ½ oz. and 2 oz. per gallon of water.).
- Increased fresh air circulation and filtration throughout the building.
What does Remote Learning Support look like at Kids’ Country?
- Remote Learning environment created for productive learning.
- Staff will be hands on support. Answering questions with assignments to the best of their ability.
- A daily schedule to support Remote Learning times and Homework support.
- Charging stations for tech devices. (Families must bring charging cables with their child’s tech devices)
- Desks are assigned and labeled with child’s name. Image example.
Statements to Kids’ Country Families
To view PFD, please click on the following items below:
If you would like to earn a second income on the internet and also have a creative side to you that likes to essay helper write, it might be time for you to write essays to get money. By composing essays for cash pupils are more than willing to pay you well for your services.
Kids' Country supports a child's natural curiosity and love of learning in a safe and inspired environment where they can discover their passions and achieve great things.