At Kids’ Country, we strive to provide families and children with the best possible experience in high quality after school care. We offer flexible contracts to families that can be changed monthly to meet their needs.
Thanks for your interest in Kids’ Country! To register, please reach out to the Kids’ Country site at your child’s school to get a registration packet from the Site Director.
Please reach out to the Site Director at your desired location for space availablity. Registration is not complete until confirmed by the site leadership.
2018-2019 RATE SCHEDULE
|MONTHLY HOURS||REGULAR RATE||SIBLING DISCOUNT||SRVUSD EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT|
*BSO is a “BEFORE SCHOOL ONLY” contract available for grades 1-5 (TK-K are not eligible)
No care provided on days school is not in session (i.e., teacher work days, school breaks, etc.)
|HEAVY USER – UNLIMITED OPTIONS
Eligibility Requirement: Must maintain Heavy User Rate for a minimum of 6 months
|SRVUSD EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT|
|Transition Kindergarten / Kindergarten||$760||$725||$650|
|2nd – 5th grade||$600||$570||$510|
- SRVUSD discount applies for regular full-time employees of the school district
- Hours are recorded daily by the minute and rounded up to the nearest hour at the end of the month
- $95.00 non-refundable Registration Fee for new students only
- $12.00 Extra Hour Rate per hour in excess of contracted hours (Not applicable to Heavy User Rates)
- $25.00 Late Payment Fee if paid after the first day of service of the month
- $5.00 per minute Late Pick-Up Fee after 6:30 PM
- $25.00 Change Request Fee per change request
- Change Fee is waived if request is received prior to invoicing
Request must be received prior to the start of service of the month
No changes to the contracted hours allowed after the start of service of the month
- $25.00 Cancellation Fee per contract
Cancellation fee is waived if request is received prior to invoicing
- $25.00 Returned Check Fee
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF SERVICE OR SERVICE IS SUSPENDED
Kids’ Country is pleased to offer scholarships to qualified families of our school-year programs. For over the past two decades Kids’ Country has awarded tuition assistance to hundreds of deserving children in Danville and the San Ramon Valley. Scholarship awards range from a 25% to 75% reduction in fees depending on the financial need of the applicants. A completed application form as well as verification of income and expenses is required to apply. Below is a link to the application (must be printed out) and an information/guidelines sheet.
Please submit the completed application and the required documents to the Kids’ Country at your child’s school or to our administrative offices at 120 Town and Country Drive, Danville, CA 94526.
Kids' Country supports a child's natural curiosity and love of learning in a safe and inspired environment where they can discover their passions and achieve great things.